Sialia.com Digest Reminder

  • Jamie Chavez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      I couldn't find this posted previously, but I may have overlooked it. As
      of January 1 the California Birding Lists Digest maintained by Dave
      Ranney will be merged into his new national "Birding Lists Digest" which
      is a nation-wide digest of active listerves in the country, and the old
      URL will no longer work. Dave will maintain a California only digest due
      to the number of state lists, but at a new URL. If you look through the
      multitude of lists as I do you will want to bookmark this new page
      address. Thanks to Dave for maintaining such a useful site.

      http://www.sialia.com/s/calists.pl

      Happy New Year!

      --
      Jamie M. Chavez