Sonoma Valley's CBC -Thurs. 12/30 Dawn to Dusk!

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      Celebrate Sonoma's Good Nature!
      Join our 6th Annual Audubon CBC in the spectacular Sonoma Valley &
      Petaluma just above SF Bay. Lots of adventure and birds still
      undiscovered in this young circle. We always need good birders! Join us
      in Wine Country.

      Nearly 170 species are recorded annually by 30 or more "working teams"
      on assigned routes lead by experienced birders. Lots of new and rare
      birds have been discovered over the past five years..Each team of (6-8)
      has limited space for individuals with little experience that can help
      drive, record, compile results, spot and count.

      Cost is $5.00 on the day of the event. Instant Tabulation, A Great Pot
      Luck Dinner and Tabulation Celebration with music begins at approx.
      4:00PM. Non-birders volunteers are needed to help enter data and help
      with the dinner preparation. Over at approx. 8PM.

      "Citizen Science" at its best. Everyone is most welcomed! visit
      http://www.sonomabirding.org/ to sign up or phone 707-939-8007.

      Tom Rusert & Darren Peterie
      SV-CBC Compilers
      Sonoma, CA.