Palos Verdes Christmas Bird Count, call for volunteers!!

  • Ann and Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Dear Calbirders,

      The Palos Verdes/South Bay Christmas Bird Count is organizing, and we still have room available for any birders who are ready, willing and able to help us on December 26th. We are located southwest of Los Angeles, our circle includes ocean, shore, canyons, and the mouth of the LA river. We have a wonderful, varied count circle, and have aspirations to make it into the top 10 of CBCs...if we could just get enough people out there helping!

      You can contact us at motmots@..., 323-295-6688 or Dave Moody at dsmoods@... if you are interested!!

      Thanks and good birding!
      Ann and Eric Brooks
      Los Angeles