Deadline extended to vote for Audubon California's 2010 Bird of the Year

  • Garrison Frost
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      We're getting a lot of votes for Audubon California 2010 Bird of the Year, so we've decided to extend the voting period through Sunday, Dec. 12. The goal is to recognize a California bird species of conservation interest that made a significant impact this past year. All members of the public are encouraged to cast their votes online on Audubon California's website at www.ca.audubon.org. You can vote as many times as you like.

      Although you can vote for any bird you wish, the Audubon California Board of Directors has nominated six species in particular: California Condor, Western Snowy Plover, Great Gray Owl, Sandhill Crane, Tricolored Blackbird, and Clark’s Grebe.

      Garrison Frost
      Audubon California
      Emeryville, CA
      gfrost@...