Taiga bean goose still present along Vendel Road

  • newtster24
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      At 0620 this morning the taiga bean goose and it's 3 greater white-fronted goose buddies took off from the ponds opposite the s curves on Vendel Road and flew sw about a half mile, then landed in a young grain field opposite the long row of straw bales. I got great looks at the bird amongst about 100 snow geese. Seeing this bird this am really made my 12 hour and 725 mile drive one-way from Redding well worth it.

      Gary Stacey
      Redding, CA