Re: Fig Lagoon Neotropic Cormorant(s)

  • jacksnipe1990
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2010
      I was able to take a photograph of two adult Neotropic Cormorants together at Fig Lagoon on Sat. 11/20/10. Here is a Flickr link to the photo if you are interested: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47862125@N03/5193535790/

      There was also an adult male Vermillion Flycatcher on the west edge of the Rio Bend Golf Course that could be seen by scope from the south bluffs of fig lagoon, fyi.

      Robert McNab
      Laguna Niguel, CA