Imperial Valley: Bean-Goose and Neotropic Cormorant

  • Geoffrey Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2010
      The Bean-Goose continues east of Vendel Road at Unit 1 of the refuge. I saw it today (11/27) about 0745 in the field immediately southeast of the observation tower and well north of the S-curve. It was findable with binoculars from Vendel and was in the same place when I left at 0815. The Neotropic Cormorant continues at Fig Lagoon and was seen around 0930 on the east side perched on a minimally exposed snag. My view was from the road above the south side of the lagoon.

      Geoff Rogers
      San Diego, CA
      oreortyx@...