Better directions to Trumpeters in Butte Co.

  • BRUCE DEUEL
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25 8:55 AM
      Looks like the best way is to go up 99 to where 162 goes right, across the
      afterbay, but turn left. Go west to Richvale and then north on Midway to
      Nelson (community) and Nelson Road. Go west on Nelson Road a mile.
      Cheers,
      Bruce Deuel
      Red Bluff

    • ambrose.m@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26 8:09 AM
        Late post: saw 2 of the trumpeters just before 2pm yesterday. Only about 50 swans in the near fieldwith lots of heads tucked, but a few were active. Enough with preening that we had good looks. Thanks!
        Jerry & Mary Ann Ambrose, paso robles