Black-tailed Gull Refound!

  • ROPOUCHER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
      Karen Gilbert just called to inform me that the bird is on a bouy on Bay
      Shore, near the spot it's been seen on past days. Please someone post this
      news to Calbird.

      Robb Hamilton
      Long Beach

    • d@vidbell.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
        Apparently the location is a few hundred yards south along the shore of Alamitos Bay from the original location, just east of the intersection of Ocean and Bay Shore in Long Beach.

        The bird is being seen now (2:00PM Nov 10. How's that Tom?).

        Dave Bell
        Newport Beach