NO Ivory Gull This Afternoon

  • Brad Schram
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      I surveyed the original seal carcass on Pismo Beach--now attended by six TVs, the mouth of Pismo Creek, and the beach between Pismo pier and the Shell Beach cliffs this afternoon. The Ivory Gull has not made an appearance today.

      I will be uploading to my flickr site this evening various photos of birders attending the Saturday morning festivities. Click on the Pismo Beach Ivory Gull set icon if you care to. If you were there, see yourself, and feel this would compromise you with your boss, spouse, or parole officer, contact me and I will remove the photo from the site.

      Brad Schram
      Arroyo Grande, CA
      http://flickr.com/photos/chaparralbrad/