Ivory Gull not seen after mid-morning today

  • Brad Schram
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      I just learned that the Ivory Gull was not seen today after it left the seal on Pismo Beach at approx. 10:10 this morning. It's too soon to know what this means about its future--or lack of it--here of course. A number of us will make a concerted effort to find it tomorrow morning early and post the result as soon as we a) find it or, b) have negative feelings after a thorough fielding of its weekend haunts.

      If tonight's rain here turns into something significant, tomorrow morning's adventure could be inconclusive--but we'll post something in any case.

      Brad Schram
      Arroyo Grande, CA
      http://flickr.com/photos/chaparralbrad/