Re: [CALBIRDS] Ivory Gull photo

  • Todd Easterla
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
      Did anyone watch the Ivory Gull until dark to see what or where it went? I assume it roosts on the water a little ways out form the beach?

      Heading down in the AM so any reports would be good.

      Thanks,

      Todd Easterla

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
        All,

        It left the carcass about 4:50 and flew north. Was not refound as of past sunset.

        John Green

        Sent from my iPhone