Winter Wren (Not Pacific Wren), San Diego County

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Yesterday, paul Lehman found a calling Winter Wren (recent AOU split with our Pacific Wren).

      The bird has been seen, some photos taken and vocally recorded to confirm that it is a Winter Wren.

      The bird is location at Point Loma Nazarene College on Point Loma in San Diego. The bird is in a very large thicket of vegetation, below the multi-level parking scruture.

      At this date of finding it, we are hoping that the bird will winter over as it seems to be in a perfect location.

      Doug Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...