Save the Dates

  • Ruth Rudesill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010
      Save the Dates -

      Sonoma County Breeding Bird Atlas Orientation and Block Assignments
      The 5 year survey period for the 2nd edition of the Sonoma County Breeding Bird Atlas will begin in January of 2011. If you would like to volunteer for the atlas project, you must attend an orientation. Orientations are scheduled on the following dates:

      Wednesday, November 10, 6-8 pm
      Saturday, November 13, 3-5 pm

      Both orientations will be held at the Santa Rosa Water Treatment Plant at 4300 Llano Road in Santa Rosa. For questions or to sign up, please contact Veronica Bowers (me) at vlbowers@....

      Requests for specific block assignments may be made in advance to Bob Speckels at robertspeckels@... but blocks will not necessarily be assigned by �first come, first served� and none will be assigned before Nov 10.

      Western Sonoma County Christmas Bird Count
      Sunday, January 2, 2011 - A little early for an announcement, but I'm just really excited about it! Contact me at vlbowers@... if you would like to count or have questions. We also need a few volunteers to help set-up and clean-up for the post count dinner, so please contact me if you're interested in helping with this.

      Veronica Bowers
      Madrone Audubon Society

      Forwarded by Ruth Rudesill
      Kenwood Sonoma County CA