Great Nature Lecture (Thursday 7PM-8:30PM)

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      October 14th (Thurs 7:00-8:30PM) The Farallon Islands Great Nature -
      "California's Galapagos” Isolated - Inaccessible - Unimaginable!
      Our Guest Speaker is Russ Bradley, Manager of the Farallon Islands
      Science Research Program for PRBO Conservation Science. Don't miss
      this spectacular evening of SF Bay nature at its very best! The
      Farallon National Wildlife Refuge is like no other...Seabirds, seals and
      sea lions, white sharks, whales, sea turtles and more. A local treasure
      of global significance! Vintage House - Directions.
      <http://www.vintagehouse.org/?map> Stone Hall, 264 First St. East,
      Sonoma, CA 95476. $5.00 at door.

      Visit- http://www.sonomabirding.org/ for more info.

      Tom Rusert