A birding map

  • Ali Sheehey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hi All,

      Seeing that others had been using Google Maps to map birding locations, thought I would start putting one together for Kern, Tulare, Kings, and Inyo.

      As this is a work in progress, lots of great birding locations haven't been added yet. Please email me suggestions for publicly accessible locations with a description of either the habitat or the expected species that can be found there (not every minute stop though please).

      I have been able to work on this just a bit lately and add more locations.

      http://bit.ly/aL7W4s

      Thanks,

      Ali Sheehey
      Weldon, CA