Request for info

  • lbvireo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      We're going to be traveling to Marin County in November and want to know what the other Yahoogroup birding site is - interior Bay area, where the bluejay and snowy owl were posted a few years ago. Thanks for your help in this -- Jim Greaves and Lark Chadwick, Thompson Falls MT
    • lbvireo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
        Thanks to all for off-list info on other sites - I'd been member before on one and will monitor sightings until we travel, and hopefully pick up a rarity or lifer along way - Jim and Lark, Thompson Falls MT