Franklin's Gulls

  • darrylspittle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      I found a couple of Franklin's Gulls (in Palo Alto and Santa Barbara) whilst on a couple of weeks vacation (details and photos at http://gwentbirding.blogspot.com/2010/09/californian-franklins.html). It was suggested to me these might be worth reporting to local birders, I'm assuming they are fairly frequent at these sites so apologies if this is a bit too mundance for CALBIRDS, are there local listservs for San Mateo or Santa Barbara?

      Kind regards,
      Darryl