9-11 Burrowing Owl Meeting (Sat 10 AM-3PM)

  • torusert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 9:36 AM
      Over 80 people have registered for the 9/11 meeting on the burrowing owl. We have extended the on line registration through tonight. Representatives from all the wildlife agencies, Bay Area Audubon Chapters, birding organizations, consultants and individual birders will be joining in on the conversation and action plan for this California Species of Concern. Collectively...we hope to make an appreciable difference for this species in 2010-2011 and beyond. This event is open to the public. Join Us!

      For more information visit - http://www.sonomabirding.org/

      tom rusert
      sonoma ca.