Pasadena Audubon Grants

  • Ron Cyger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Pasadena Audubon Society (PAS) is a non-profit corporation whose mission is
      "to bring the excitement of birds to our community through birding,
      education and conservation of bird habitat."

      To help us meet this mission statement, PAS is announcing the availability
      of funds for grants, donations, and scholarships to be awarded on December
      15, 2010. *The total money available to be divided among all awards is
      $4,000. *
      Three categories of proposals will be considered:

      1. Scholarships to help support Pasadena area residents to study
      ornithology or to attend conferences, classes, or workshops.

      2. Research grants for collecting data on birds, birding, habitat
      conservation, and education.

      3. Grants and donations for projects or organizations that have missions
      similar to those of PAS.

      Questions and proposals should be emailed to the chair of the grants
      committee at grants@... by October 15, 2010.

      Awards will be announced on December 15, 2010. Details of proposal
      requirements / review criteria can be found at
      www.pasadenaaudubon.org/grants/.
      Ron Cyger, Pasadena