Re: [CALBIRDS] Galileo Hill - the actual policy, another request

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      Hi Birders

      An additional request not mentioned in the latest rounds of the
      birding policy made by Mr. Clifford Reynolds is he is asking a bird
      list be made and dropped off at the front desk after you have birded
      the grounds at Galileo Hills/Silver Saddle Resort. Mr. Reynolds is
      the Managing Director:

      "It is also appreciated if you leave a list of the birds you saw at
      the front desk as the next bird watcher usually asks what birds
      people have been seeing."

      and, FYI purposes:

      "Weekends we do discourage the bird watching for both the bird
      watchers convenience as well as the convenience of our other guests.
      We do not mind a bird watcher here or there on the weekend, but we
      would prefer groups to come on the week days."

      Be on your BEST behavior while birding this gem of a site as we are
      LUCKY non-member guests to be allowed on the grounds!!!

      Cheers!

      Mary Freeman
      Glendale,CA