21 Aug. Redwood Region Audubon pelagic trip

  • Rob Fowler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18 11:34 AM
      Hi birders,
      Redwood Region Audubon has a pelagic trip scheduled to go out of Trinidad
      this Saturday, 21 Aug. We have 4 spaces available and if we don't get at
      least 3 more people on the boat the trip MAY not run so that Redwood Region
      Audubon doesn't lose any money on this. This is a last ditch effort to try
      and get at least 3 more warm bodies on the boat. It would be a shame to not
      be able to try and see what an August pelagic could produce in Humboldt
      waters since I don't think one has ever been run during this early in the
      fall season. The trip is a VERY REASONABLE $75. The trip will be from 7:30
      to 3:30 and will probably make it out to 30 miles if conditions allow.

      Please contact me by the end of today if you'd like to help make this trip
      run by being on it!

      Now back to our regularly scheduled programming......

      Rob Fowler
      RRAS Field Trip coordinator

    • John Sterling
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18 11:52 AM
        Also a decent chance for Long-billed Murrelet-best chance of any boat trip.

        John Sterling

        VVVVVVVVVV

        26 Palm Ave

        Woodland, CA 95695