pyrrhuloxia and sooty tern

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2010
      Just returned from s. CA. We saw the Sooty Tern at Bolsa Chica on Thursday
      at about 1 pm. On Friday morning I briefly saw the female Pyrrhuloxia found
      by Guy McCaskie last weekend near Brawley in Imperial County. The bird was
      being very difficult to see, but I got lucky.

      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695