Silver Saddle Ranch

  • surteesdn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2010
      I just thought it would be of some interest to birders that the Los Angeles
      Times today had an aerial photo of Silver Saddle Ranch - or beloved Galileo
      Hill venue - on the front page and above the crease! I suspect many will
      not recognize the picture so here's a 'heads up'. The Column One article is
      about California City but no mention is made of the ranch or birding. Oh
      well.

      Dave Surtees
      Hollywood</HTML>