Re: [CALBIRDS] photos of Ruby-throated Hummingbird online

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2010
      On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:08:34 -0700, "John Sterling"
      <jsterling@...> wrote:

      >I just placed two photos of the Ruby-throated Hummingbird on my website.
      >See under "Recent Photos" gallery on my Photo page. Remarkably, this is the
      >third record for Keith Hansen's feeders behind his art gallery!

      Female Ruby-throated Hummingbird still fairly cooperative through Noon
      today. Details and photo at:

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/rthu081210.htm

      Photo also posted to WFO site.
      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
      SF Birding Classes start Sep 14 http://fog.ccsf.edu/jmorlan/