ruby-throated hummingbird in Bolinas, Marin County

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 10:30 PM
      Keith Hansen has had a female Ruby-throated Hummingbird visiting his feeders
      in the back of his gallery in Bolinas yesterday and today. I stopped by and
      photographed it this afternoon. Keith asked me to post this for him.

      I'll put up photos on my website tomorrow.

      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave

      Woodland, CA 95695