Re: [CALBIRDS] Audubon Societies at IRS Exemption RISK!!!!

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
      To all:

      I scanned the Excel spreadsheet option on the link below and found the following.

      Under "Audubon"
      Coachella Valley Audubon Society Corporation
      Lake Tahoe Audubon Society
      Palos Verdes Penninsula Audubon
      Plumas Audubon Society
      Tulare County Audubon Society Inc.

      Under "Ornith"
      NEW INSTITUTE OF ASIAN ORNITHOLOGY SAN FRANCISCO

      Under "Bird"
      BIRD ASSOCIATION OF CALIFORNIA-5- BAY AREA OAKLAND
      BIRDS OF PREY PRESERVATION PROGRAM SANTA BARBARA
      BLUEBIRD FOUNDATIONS J H CAROL CPA NEWPORT BEACH
      CAPITOL CITY BIRD SOCIETY CITRUS HTS
      COVENTRY COMPANION BIRD SURIVAL CENTER REDDING
      EAST SAN GABRIEL VALLEY BIRD SOCIETY GLENDORA
      HEMET VALLEY BIRD SOCIETY SAN JACINTO
      HI DESERT BIRD CLUB LUCERNE VLY
      HUMMINGBIRD FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER INC TECOPA
      HUMMINGBIRD FOUNDATION BEVERLY HILLS
      LITTLE BIRDS OF SAN DIEGO LA MESA
      SONGBIRD CARE AND EDUCATION CENTER FOUNTAIN VLY
      SONGBIRD FOUNDATION INC ENCINO
      WORLD FAMILY OF BLUEBIRD MONTEBELLO

      Perhaps someone connected in any way with those organizations might let them know they're teetering on the brink of extinction.

      yours,
      Chuck Almdale
      North Hills, Ca