North American Birds - Summer 2010

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Summer Season (June and July) has ended, and we solicit reports for
      inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS. Reports
      should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order followed by the
      American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American Birds 1998 and
      supplements) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of the ABA
      Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California Bird Records
      Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2005,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 <http://www.wfo <http://www.wfo.cbrc.org> cbrc.org>
      www.wfo.cbrc.org) must be accompanied by documentation (written description,
      photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also accompany reports of
      species unusual for the location or season. Full names, with all initials,
      should be used in the reports (this reduces the potential for different
      observers having the same initials, and makes it simpler to acknowledge
      contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 16 August 2010. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@earthlin <mailto:davcompton%40earthlink.net> k.net

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140
      bewickwren@earthlin <mailto:bewickwren%40earthlink.net> k.net

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@nhm. <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org> org

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@aol. <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com> com

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@ <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu> redlands.edu

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@pacbell. <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net> net

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 2190
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121

      henicorhina@ <mailto:henicorhina%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@ <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com> tcb.aecom.com

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson (Kern County)
      kellilevi@aol. <mailto:kellilevi%40aol.com> com

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort to contribute to NAB.

      Guy McCaskie
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932

      Kimball L. Garrett