Seeking Youth Team for World Seies of Birding

  • bigbirderscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Dear birders,

      My son Liam is interested in being on a Cape May WORLD SERIES OF BIRDING youth team for 2011. If you know of an existing team needing an excellent 13 year old sight and ear birder, or if you have a son or daughter who might also like to be part of a west-coast travelling team please let us know.

      Scott and Liam Huber
      birdtours@...
      (530) 321-5579
      Forest Ranch, Ca.