Share Lodging in Santa Barbara July 30th Friday Night for July 31st Pelagic Trip

  • Monte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      Santa Barbara Pelagic Saturday - Lodging for Friday night July 30

      I've reserved a room with two beds in Santa Barbara (a few minutes literally from the dock for the Saturday Pelagic) which includes a small kitchen. The price would be split ($95 total) two ways so $42.50 plus tax / person.

      Lodging in Santa Barbara is steep and therefore this is a bargain if another wants to share and save, which of course help me too :)

      If any birder is interested please reply off-line to me at: tsuru8@... --- Thanks --- Monte Taylor