Mike

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2010
      Mike's death illustrates for me one of those sad truths: that we often don't fully appreciate the rarity of the qualities that an individual possesses until that person has been taken away from us.

      Thanks to those that posted the link to the LA Times article on Mike. I want to point out that the family is asking that those that may have wished to send flowers should instead contribute to an organization that was close to Mike's heart, the Western Field Ornithologists (publishers of Western Birds magazine). The link below will take you to their website, and one can donate via an additional link at the bottom of the home page: http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/

      Jim Pike