RFI Target birds

  • josullivan356020002000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2010
      I will be in California from August 19th to 29th. I have a few target birds and would appreciate any current good locations to try for them. Basically, I fly into San Francisco and go from there to MacArthur-Burney SP for Black Swift. Then I travel south all the way to the Salton Sea.
      The birds I am most concerned about are:

      Tricolored Blackbird
      Chukar
      Northern Pygmy-Owl
      Mountain Quail

      This will be my second birding visit to California--the first being in Mid-March 3 or 4 years ago-- and I don't know if I will be able to live with myself if I miss the Tricolored again!!

      Thanks in advance

      Brendan O'Sullivan
      Mississauga
      Ontario