Luke, Roger, and Mike

  • Geoffrey Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 9:40 AM
      In just over 12 monrths the California birding community has lost Luke Cole, Roger Higson, and now, Mike San Miguel. I knew them only casually but never felt more like an old friend around anyone else. Even among birders they were outstanding people, generous beyond others in a way of life known for attracting such folks. We can remember their kindness best perhaps by thinking of them when sharing knowledge with birders less experienced than we might be.

      Geoff Rogers
      San Diego, CA
      oreortyx@...