Re: [CALBIRDS] Spring CA trip

  • Gyorgy Szimuly/WorldWaders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      Many thanks again for those who responded to my request.
      One more thing would be useful to know. I need bird calls and song but have no idea what is the most usable and complete in the field. Any advice?

      Kind regards, Gyorgy Szimuly (Szimi)/WorldWaders
      __________
      Tata, Hungary
      Website: http://www.worldwaders.org
      Project enquiry: projects@...
      Skype: worldwaders.org
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118733871495865

      On 8 Jul 2010, at 19:27, Gyorgy Szimuly/WorldWaders wrote:

      Dear All,

      I am preparing my trip to California and Baja California in late April and early May. I wanna have at least one pelagic trip off to the Californian waters. I have been recommended to use Shearwater Tours and also Audubon's service but I wanna know if there is any other company which I should take into consideration.

      Is Baja Californian pelagic provide different species than a trip off n CA?

      I also would highly appreciate to have some sources for the birding hotspots and adjacent accommodation info in CA.

      Kind regards, Gyorgy Szimuly (Szimi)/WorldWaders