Spring CA trip

  • Gyorgy Szimuly/WorldWaders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      Dear All,

      I am preparing my trip to California and Baja California in late April and early May. I wanna have at least one pelagic trip off to the Californian waters. I have been recommended to use Shearwater Tours and also Audubon's service but I wanna know if there is any other company which I should take into consideration.

      Is Baja Californian pelagic provide different species than a trip off n CA?

      I also would highly appreciate to have some sources for the birding hotspots and adjacent accommodation info in CA.

      Kind regards, Gyorgy Szimuly (Szimi)/WorldWaders
      Tata, Hungary
      Website: http://www.worldwaders.org
      Project enquiry: projects@...
      Skype: worldwaders.org