RFI: Pine Grosbeak and Three-toed Woodpecker at Crater Lake?

  • spiderhunters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Over the long weekend, I will be visiting Crater Lake with family.
      Two of my nemesis birds are Pine Grosbeak and Three-toed Woodpecker and while they are both listed in the Crater Lake checklist, they are listed as Rare.
      Is there any chance at all for these birds at Crater Lake or in brief stops along Mt Shasta to Crater Lake?

      Any information would be greatly appreciated!

      Vivek Tiwari
      Sunnyvale, CA
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/spiderhunters/