Reminder to enter Yellow-billed Magpie results in Ebird!

  • karen.velas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Thanks to all of you that participated in the Yellow-billed Magpie survey June 4-7 2010. So far, we have around 3,000 birds recorded in eBird from 380 checklists! That's twice as many birds as last year!

      If any of you haven't entered your data, please do so by June 30th (or send to me at ajonesATaudubon.org and I will enter it). We will be producing a report in July of our results and will send all participants a copy. Thanks again for you help in this important citizen science project. Not only is the data valulabe in eBird, but we are also sharing the results with UC Davis so they can track the changes in population due to West Nile Virus and other issues.

      Andrea Jones, Audubon California
      Karen Velas, Audubon California