CVBC bulletin photo want list for 8-09 thru 11-09

  • naturestoc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hi all, Dan Brown here, photo editor for the Central Valley Bird Club bulletin. We are looking for a number of bird photos for the next edition. We need these images ASAP! Below is a list of species needed. Of course we won't be using them all!

      The list includes some specific locations but if you have photos of these species taken in the Central Valley of California during the period 8-09 thur 11-09, that will work.

      If you have photos of any please send them to me at - naturestoc@... . Try to keep the file size at around 500kb, include the date and location taken and instructions as to how you would like your copyright to appear.

      If we use your image(s) we will give you photo credits and a copy of the bulletin. Again, we need these images ASAP!

      Thank you,
      Dan Brown,
      Sacramento,
      www.naturestoc.smugmug.com

      Hooded Warbler - female, Glen Hall Pk. Sac.
      Yellow-breasted Chat - O'Neill Forebay
      Summer Tanager - Winters
      Lewis's Woodpecker - Valley floor
      Red-naped Sapsucker - Solano co or Yolo co
      Least Flycatcher - Grasslands Park, south of Davis, Yolo co
      Black-bellied Plover - Salt Springs Val. Res - 9-21
      Hudsonian Godwit - Dairy Ave. and Seattle Ave, Kings co. 8- 25
      Marbled Godwit - Black Butte Res. 10-11
      Ruddy Turnstone- Visalia WTP, Tulare com 8-14
      Sanderling - Any where in the CV during 8-09 thru 11-09
      Brewer's Sparrow - Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area - 10-10
      Swamp Sparrow - Jepson Prairie 11-18
      Lapland Longspur - Leopard Rd. Shasta co - 11-9

      Ross's Goose - Any where in the CV during 8-09 thru 11-09
      Eurasian Wigeon -
      Cackling Goose -
      Long-tailed Duck -
      White-winged Scoter -