corrected Trinity list link

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Just fixed the link-sorry about that. Thanks to Christiane Omer for
      pointing it out.

      John Hunter, Gjon Hazard and I announce the new edition of the Trinity
      County list that you can download from my website at
      http://www.sterlingbirds.com/california_county_birding_intro.html . Thanks
      to Hunter for making most of the updated changes and to Hazard for the new
      format.

      John Sterling

      VVVVVVVVVV

      26 Palm Ave