Audubon California 2nd Annual Yellow-billed Magpie survey, this weekend June 4-7
- Join Audubon California's 2nd annual Yellow-billed Magpie survey, June 4-7,
Find out more at http://ca.audubon.org/
Sightings of the Yellow-billed Magpie are wanted to inform conservation
efforts around this splendid species.
It's simple! Follow these easy instructions:
1. Go birding anytime between June 4 - 7th. You can do 1 hour, 2 days -whatever you choose!
2. Pick a place where you might find magpies (they prefer oak savanna woodland)
3. Record what you see (tell us how many magpies you saw and where you were: be
as specific as possible: street name, lat/long coordinates, or draw it on a
4. Enter your data in http://ebird.org/content/ca
5. Have fun counting magpies!!!