Indigo Bunting,N.Parula-Andrew Molera SP, Rose-breasted Grosbeak-Pac.Grove

  • naturestoc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2010
      Hi all, sorry for the late post, today I saw and photographed an Indigo Bunting at Andrew Molera SP. The bird was at the west end of the camping area chasing a female Laz. bunting. Also at Andrew Molera was a singing Northern Parula south of the bird banding station near the horse corral.

      Yesterday, 5-27-10, I also saw and photographed the continuing Rose-breasted Grosbeak at George Washington Park, Pacific Grove.

      Below is a link to photos of the 3 species -

      http://naturestoc.smugmug.com/Nature/Calbirding-2010-big-bird-photo/10973419_nnFku#882317650_Ygkm3

      Dan Brown,
      Sacramento,
      www.naturestoc.smugmug.com