Indigo Bunting, N.Parula, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Monterey co.

  • naturestoc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2010
      Hi all. Sorry for the late, late post! I posted last night but for some reason it didn't take? Friday I saw and photographed an Indigo Bunting at Andrew Molera SP, Monterey co. The bird was at the west end of the camping area chasing a female Laz. bunting. Also at Andrew Molera was a singing Northern Parula south of the bird banding station
      near the horse corral.

      Thursday, 5-27-10, I also saw and photographed the continuing Rose-breasted Grosbeak at George Washington Park, Pacific Grove, Monterey co.

      Below is a link to photos of the 3 species.

      http://naturestoc.smugmug.com/Nature/Calbirding-2010-big-bird-photo/10973419_nnF\
      ku#882317650_Ygkm3

      Dan Brown,
      Sacramento,