Manx Shearwater sightings

  • Russell Scalf
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
      I am curious why, in the exchanges about Manx Shearwater sightings, no one mentions the possibility of Townsend's, Audubon's or Newell's. The first two seem to occur off Baja, according to Harrison.

      It's hard to imagine that one can eliminate these easily in a long distance sightings.

      -Rusty Scalf
      Berkeley, CA