Kentucky Warbler @ Galileo Hills

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2010
      Steve Sosensky asked me to forward this information. He and his party have found a Kentucky Warbler at Galileo Hills in Kern County.

      Doug Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...
    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2010
        Thanks to Doug for posting this.

        The Kentucky Warbler was originally found by Maggie from SLO in a
        group led by Tom Edell.

        It was seen in the motor home area at the end closest to the skeet
        and archery ranges, mostly in the oleander that separates the motor
        home slots. It is complete without a tail,so it might not be going
        anywhere for a while.

        A photo is on my Facebook site
        at
        http://www.facebook.com/steve.sosensky#!/photo.php?pid=31111455&id=1504442860.
        You should not have to be a Facebook member to see the photo.

        At 12:37 PM 5/16/2010, Doug wrote:
        >Steve Sosensky asked me to forward this information. He and his
        >party have found a Kentucky Warbler at Galileo Hills in Kern County.

        Good birding,

        Steve Sosensky,
        SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
        Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
        Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
        Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W