Re: [CALBIRDS] Black Rail at havasu nwr

  • Wes Fritz
    Message 1 of 9 , May 13, 2010
      Hi all,

      I failed to mention Park Moabi, there is another location that I have never tried. It is south of the J Street marina, there is a neighborhood with a boating community, with a lot of back water and it backs up to the Needles Golf Course. I do know it has some pretty fat bass in it.

      Good Birding,

      Wes Fritz
      Solvang, Ca.
      (805) 895-0685