Clearing up the stars

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Howdy, seabirders,

      Just to clear up my previous post:

      The Hollywood stars� Steve Martin, Jack Black, Owen Wilson, Rashida
      Jones and Angelica Huston, among others, are currently filming the
      movie, "The Big Year" with 20th Century Fox in Canada, I am told.

      The Shearwater stars � are the ones who will be filmed by James
      Currie of Birding Adventures TV on the Shearwater Journeys' Friday,
      June 25th boat trip. James will be filming for the movie for 20th
      Century Fox, as well as for a possible TV segment on Birding
      Adventures TV.

      If you would like to join us, please make your reservation with Debra
      Shearwater (info below) as soon as possible. The boat will depart
      from Fishermans' Wharf in Monterey at 7 am and return about 3 pm. The
      return time may be several hours later though. Please allow for that
      in your planning.

      Starring Shearwaters Forever,
      Debi

      Debra Shearwater