Photos from May 1 Santa Barbara pelagic

  • Michael Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 11:39 AM
      If anyone is interested, I've posted some photos from the deepwater pelagic out of Santa Barbara last weekend. Conditions were great for Pterodroma petrels, but bad for photographers. I've got a few decent pix of Cook's and some various other species we encountered over the course of a great day with high winds and big seas. Many thanks to all the great leaders and experienced pelagic birders onboard which combined for a very fine trip.

      I have a gallery at my Pbase site:
      http://www.pbase.com/mctodd%c2%a0, the gallery for the pelagic is one of the first ones. Be sure any photos are at the 'original' size underneath the photo. This isn't a large file, just the compression is severe at the smaller sizes.

      I will post more photos later from the whirlwind, but very successful, 3.5 days of target birding I did around the pelagic.

      Good Birding!!

      Mike Todd
      McKenzie, TN
      birder1@...