Green BIG Day

  • bigbirderscott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Grab Your 5 Minutes of Fame...Be The First to Record a Green Big Day Record For Your Region!

      Have you looked longingly at Big Day records in the annual ABA listings and thought "I'll never beat those numbers"?... Well your lucky day has arrived!

      The field of Green Big Days is wide open and ripe for YOU to claim the record for your county, state or country.

      Check out www.biggreenday.blogspot.com for suggested guidelines, categories, submission form and more.

      It's springtime: the neotrops are here and all the birds are singing. May is the ideal month to tie on your boots, hop on your bike or grab your paddle and GRAB a record! My son Liam and I will be biking Butte County on May 16 to become the World Record Holders ;)

      Bird well,

      Scott Huber
      Forest Ranch, California