Sold a Hummingbird photo to the A.P.

  • Michael Kass
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2010
      This Anna's decided to build a nest just 8 ft. from a colleague's bedroom
      window. So I was able to be very close while still staying inside and
      not bothering her.

      Please let me know if you see a newspaper that decides to run the
      photo. It would
      be fun to have a paper copy of an AP credit.

      http://newshopper.sulekha.com/humming-bird-babies_photo_1297958.htm

      Humming bird babies Pictures & Photos

      An anna's humming bird feeds her chicks in their nest in Benicia,
      Calif., on Tuesday, May 4, 2010. The chicks are roughly 2 w ...more »

      An anna's humming bird feeds her chicks in their nest in Benicia, Calif.,
      on Tuesday, May 4, 2010. The chicks are roughly 2 weeks old. (AP
      photo/Michael Kass) « less

      Humming bird babies Pictures & Photos
      <http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/humming-bird-babies-2010-5-4-17-56-31.jpg>