Mendocino - Fort Bragg Pelagic - Sun, 16 May

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      For Sun, 16 May:
      Mendocino Coast Audubon's pelagic from Fort Bragg still has several
      spaces available.  Our leaders are: John Sterling, Todd Easterla, Rob Fowler
      and Ron LeValley.  Please act now, so you can make lodging arrangements.

      Trip cost: $105 per person.

      Mail your check ASAP, payable to MCAS, with name(s), email, phone & mailing
      address to:
      C. McAllister - Pelagic
      PO Box 332
      Little River, CA  95456

      To pay by credit card, send an email with "May 16th Pelagic" on the subject line
      to: charmac@...  giving a contact number and good time for your card
      information to be taken.  >>>Credit card approval requires your immediate action.

      Confirmations will be sent soon with directions, food to bring, etc.  Please join
      us.  Thanks!

      Karen Havlena
      For Mendocino Coast Audubon Society, Fort Bragg, CA